Attorney Pamela S. Schatten
I went to Emory University for my college years and then graduated from Brooklyn Law School. During law school, I worked for a law firm specializing in real estate closings. After law school, I worked for a prominent attorney in Miami Beach. My concentration has been in the areas of Wills, Trusts, Estate Administration, Trust Administration, and Guardianship Law.
I give talks at local organizations such as the YMCA and JCC to inform people about the importance of estate planning and not to wait until it is too late to prepare.
I am also a title agent for the Fund and conduct real estate closings. I am knowledgeable in both creating seller’s documents, preparing title policies, and representing buyers.
I am a mother of two, Matthew and Sara, adorable children, and a young goldendoodle, Sunny. I understand the importance of pets in people’s lives and why people create pet trusts. I love the environment, nature, and the outdoors. My son is in the Cub Scouts and my daughter is a beginning dancer.
Some of the organizations, I am a part of include the following:
- Florida Bar Real Property and Probate Section of the Florida Bar,
- Real Property, Trust, and Guardianship Division of the Dade County Bar Association,
- Broward County Guardianship Association
- North Dade Real Estate Council
- Young President of Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida
- ARAG Legal
- Hyatt Legal
- I am also on the Board at Temple Sinai in Hollywood.